YAXLib 2.0 is Released
See the ChangeLog file to see what is new, and read the CodeProject article and run the demo application to see what are the capabilities of the library. In short I can name these:
- Structure freely the XML Result.
- Serialize all known generic and non-generic collection classes in System.Collections, and System.Collections.Generic
- Serialize single-dimensional, multi-dimensional, and jagged arrays.
- Support for specifying path-like serialization addresses, e.g., "elem1/elem2/elem3", and "../elem1", and "./elem1".
- Specify aliases for enums.
- Choose the fields to serialize (public, or non-public properties, or member variables).
- Serialize and deserialize objects through a reference to their base-class or interface.
- Support for multi-stage deserialization,
- and more …
The most joyful implementation parts of this library was adding the support for serialization and deserialization of multi-dimensional, and jagged arrays, and also the support for serialization and deserialization of objects through a reference to their base-class or interface.
Please let me know your bug reports and feature requests.